Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sally Hansen Natural Lip Butter Shimmers or Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers?

Which one is better in moisturizing, color, ingredients, and overall, which is better? I want to have a natural pink color but I dont know which one would look nicer.Sally Hansen Natural Lip Butter Shimmers or Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers?
Anything by Burt's Bees is fabulous! I have always been satisfied with their products, and the ingredients in Burt's Bees will definitely be better than Sally Hansen.Sally Hansen Natural Lip Butter Shimmers or Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers?
Well I actually haven't tried the Sally Hansen one, but I really enjoy the burts bee's one I got! It does moisturize well, but as far as colour goes, there wasn't much to it. It was just a shimmer, not a colour. The ingredients are all natural! I really like the one I have, its pink and the colour is ';peony';.
BURTS BEES!! I have two, my friend has 4, my mom has one, they work amazing, and reasonably priced, and keep your lips soft, they smell like mint, its really nice, and they are not sticky, also the color is gorgeous!
Go with the Sally hansen. I've tries both and Sally products for lips are great, my personal fav. Your lips will look great and they won't get dried out.
Burt's Bees, but I like the pomegranate one. Great natural tint.
burts bees rocks my socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan