Monday, November 30, 2009

Burt's Bees products any good on new tattoos?

Just got a tattoo last Saturday. The tattooist told me to use a mild lotion...I put Burt's Bees Milk and Honey lotion on it. I just noticed that Sunflower and Coconut oil are the main ingredients. Will this hurt my tattoo or make the color fade? Is there anything I can do before its too late?Burt's Bees products any good on new tattoos?
I think you should be fine. Try sticking with either A%26amp;D or some non scented lotions from now on though. A%26amp;D should only really be worn the first few days after the tattoo....


hope this helpsBurt's Bees products any good on new tattoos?
If you're really worried about it, I would start using Curel instead. And make sure not to expose it to sun and after 2 weeks, you can begin putting SPF on it. But if you'd like to keep using the Burt's Bees lotion I would call your tattoo parlor and ask if it's okay.
the ingredients won't make it fade, they just tend to irritate the tattoo. if you've been using it and you haven't had a reaction then you should be fine. if you are concerned, you could switch to lubriderm or curel. those work the best and are highly recommend by most artist.
A%26amp;D for three days, then lubriderm unscented lotion. Or aquaphor..
i think u should be fine just use unscent lotions
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan