Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is a 'Burt's Bees normal' lip balm?

I asked my friend to buy me Burts Bees pomegranate lip balm but she got me the honey %26amp; 'normal' one instead.





What's the 'normal' one?? There are only three different types the honey, beeswax %26amp; pomegranate %26amp; they are clearly labeled on the packaging?What is a 'Burt's Bees normal' lip balm?
The normal one is a yellow tin with a bee on the front. And no, it doesn't say 'Original' or 'Beeswax' on the front. To make sure, check the ingredients (on the back) for the word beeswax. I like the Beeswax best- it glides on smoothly, soothes chapped lips, is cheap, and over all rules.What is a 'Burt's Bees normal' lip balm?
i don't like the honey one but i use the regular peppermint ALL the time and i LOVE it. i even have my bf using it, he usually gets cold sores in the winter and since he been using burt's bees he hasn't had one. the honey one is ok but it doesn't glide on as well
The original one is the beeswax. Yes is is marked beeswax on the packaging.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan