Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone else use Burt's Bees stuff for pregnancy and after baby is born?

i'm loving them now, but have never used them on my babies. I'm a recent convert. What do y'all think? I love the Mama Bee belly butter, and the Baby Bee buttermilk lotion, anything else I should be aware of?Does anyone else use Burt's Bees stuff for pregnancy and after baby is born?
I love the Burt's Bees stuff too and have used it for years. But, as much as I liked it - my baby girl did not like the smell of the buttermilk lotion. Actually, she would sneeze and cringe with all scented lotions when she was a newborn. We decided to use California Baby's Sensitive Skin unscented lotion. I really like this company. They make sure there are no pthalates (spelling is probably close) in the product and none in the bottle either! But, I still use the Burt's Bees soap and baby oil on myself.Does anyone else use Burt's Bees stuff for pregnancy and after baby is born?
yes they are great. i use the baby wash on my 3 year old. plus, they don't have any sodium laureth (sp) sulfates which is a really bad ingredient in home products..its the thing that makes stuff sudsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan