Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you like to use Burt's Bees Products?

I use the Day Creme and I think it does what it's supposed to do, moisturize.Do you like to use Burt's Bees Products?
i love their products! especially their lip products, so smooth and nice.Do you like to use Burt's Bees Products?
Burt's Bee's is not bad, I used them along with Olay, but since 2 years ago, I found something better.


For my lips, I now use Extreme Pout lip balms: they moisturize, protect, taste great, and plump my lips


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>





For skincare I use their Preve extreme anti aging.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>
Yes, most of Burt's Bees products are great!


Plus they are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe in preserving the rights of both humans and animals. :-D
not really. I've used the skin salve... I'm also used their chapsticks and cuticle cream.








Nothing special about it except that it's dirt cheap... I like the lip shimmer chapsticks though :D
their lipbalm is a lifesaver.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
I do like their lip balm, but their hair products, not so much. They're really pricey items that most people cannot afford. I wish I could, but I can't.
Right now I have only tried the lip balm, but I love it so much that I'm tempted to start trying out the other products.
Yes and they also make great hand lotion and shampoo too.
I like the brand though I don't use it. They had a milk and honey, as well as a banana scented lotion that were divine.
yeah,


its like the best,


i use the lip balm.
The lip balm is amazing. I use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan