Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I switch from Proactiv to Burt's Bees all natural skin care products?

Proactiv works well for me, but I feel like it makes my skin kind of dry. I have mild, but persistant white heads that turn into bad blemishes sometimes. So what do you all think?Should I switch from Proactiv to Burt's Bees all natural skin care products?
You hear pro's and con's about both products. And a lot of people get upset thinking its a scam market, but really it isnt. It is a good market and it works wonders for most, and some it just doesnt work. Mainly because those who it doesnt work for, have other medical reasons why the products wont properly work.





I would reccomend to try a sample of Proactiv first if you can get ahold of it. And if that works great, if not then try something else.





There is a ';store brand'; version of Proactiv made by Clearasil that you can get for a fraction of the cost of Proactiv and I have used that with great results.Should I switch from Proactiv to Burt's Bees all natural skin care products?
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, I use Clean and Clear acne kit. It's $20 at target or walgreens.





Warning, it has menthol in it so sometimes my eyes burn after cleaning my face. I use a lot of the lotion right after cleaning my face. More lotion than seems necessary. But it keeps my face from drying out and pealing and my skin is so soft!
you can try it. pretty sure pro active sux
i would just stick with proactive.
LOL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan