Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you feel about Burt's Bees lip balms? If you like it, which one do you like?

I heard they're GREAT!





here's an article about them written buy a buyer:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





If you like them, which one do you like? You can also tell me why you like them, but I believe that reasons are probably going to be the same.How do you feel about Burt's Bees lip balms? If you like it, which one do you like?
i dont like them . i dont find them to be very smooth when you put it on your lips. i would go for the rose balmHow do you feel about Burt's Bees lip balms? If you like it, which one do you like?
I just read the article %26amp; I am in complete agreement w/ the writer. I have tried every single lip balm on the market. Burt's in the best ever! I tried their honey one, but I don't like it as much as the original w/ the mint. I have tins of it every where too!


Carmex smells bad %26amp; camphor makes you addicted. I try to suggest to everyone to switch to Burt's. Their products are really great %26amp; so gentle. Baby Bee stuff is lovely %26amp; makes babies smell really nice.
I love Burt's Bees lip balms. They make you lips nice and soft, hydrates them, and leave a hint of color on your lips. I like them all but my favorite is Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate
never tried it sorry
I like it, the flavored balm I think the Lemon kind
they are okay........i really like the avocado hair butter
it worrks really good.
oh they rock!!! sumtimes i get the lipstick ones...no chap--with color!
Burts bees lip balm is ok for a lady, I had a friend let me try hers on a cold windy day and it makes you lips to glossy unless it was the kind she had. I prefer Hawaiian Tropic's Original. It is clean and reminds me of the coast.
I like the chapstick





its minty!
i love it
Wow, how much are they paying you to ask questions like that?





I do really like burts bees products- I've been using the lip balm every day for years. I especially like how tingly minty fresh it feels/smells.
i like the regular chapstick i have not used any of the lip balms yet...i do love their hand lotion though..it has a really soft scent and its unusual
I love their products!!! I use the honey formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan