Monday, November 30, 2009

What is better: Vaseline, Carmex or Burt's Bees?

They're all good! Vaseline is good at night, Carmex good like once a day, Burt's Bee's anytime.





I happen to loveeee the way Carmex feels :)What is better: Vaseline, Carmex or Burt's Bees?
Burt's Bees!What is better: Vaseline, Carmex or Burt's Bees?
I've only tried vaseline, i put in on at night and chap stick in the morning, but a bunch of people use burts bee's and say its the only one that actually works.
Carmex. Makes your lips soooo soft and shiny. Its wonderful!
Vaseline!
Carmex!
They are all great lubricants for lips! Vaseline is heavier so I would use that at night...Carmex leaves a tingly feel and you know it's working on the dry lips and Burts Bee's is very smooth!!!!


My favorite would have to be the Burt's Bee's!
hhhmmm I';m not sure. What I have figured out is it's hot when woman talk about their lip care preference. LOL sorry I'm a guy.
Burts bees because they am smooth, nice and come in lots of colors and can even be lipstick!!
my opinion, carmex
BURT'S BEES! i just love it. it's so light on your lips, it doesn't feel like anything (which is important to me) and it works! smells gooooood too! like peppermint!
The best is one that contains sunscreen because in addition to moisturizing your lips it will protect you from sun damage which can cause both irritation and pre-mature aging.





I would go with the carmex click (a chapstick, not a jar) because the stick/tube form gets less germs than the jar and it contains sunscreen and has a few flavors (plain, mint, vanilla)
i would have to say carmex b/c it makes you lips all shiny and if you have big lips .. it really good for kissing lol ..
Burt's Bees Wax!
vaseline for sure!
i prefer carmex
none, blistex is the best


but i if i had to choose out of your three: vaseline
Vaseline! I use it on my lips and eye lids for a healthy natural shine. Plus it protects the skin and adds maoisture.
carmex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan