Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are some Burt's Bees products you can recomend to me?

I use their aftershave, body lotion, eye cream, chapstick, and blemish stick. I just got into Burt's Bees, so what else can you recommend to me? I am thinking of buying their royal jelly day cream.





Recommendations?What are some Burt's Bees products you can recomend to me?
I don't know if you have toner, but they make garden tomato toner.. or at least used to.. I love it, so if you can find it I'd definetly go for that. I %26lt;3 burts beesWhat are some Burt's Bees products you can recomend to me?
I was going to recommend the chapstick, but it looks like you already use it. Hmmmm. I have no idea. You seem like you're pretty much already the expert on their products seeing as you've used so many products from them already.
they have LOTs and LOTS of things .


go to walmart and you will be able to find everything they have .








can you please please answerrr my ?
ok if you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan