Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Burt's Bees Lemon Poppy Seed Facial Cleanser designed for oily skin ?

I was told that it's for oily skin because it has lemon in it. However, it also has coconut, sunflower, lemon and orange oils. Are they good for oily skin ? Thank you.Is Burt's Bees Lemon Poppy Seed Facial Cleanser designed for oily skin ?
I don't know anout the other ingredients but I do know for a fact that lemon is used as a drying agent for oily skin.Is Burt's Bees Lemon Poppy Seed Facial Cleanser designed for oily skin ?
I'm not really sure. They don't exactly specify that. You should get Burt's Bees Tomato Complexion Soap, instead. It smells amazing and it's meant for oily skin. (I use it) If you do get it, make sure you get the Tomato Toner too! Reduces oil alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan