Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of Burt's Bees products?

I have been wanting to try more natural products (soaps, lotions, body oils). I want something that smells good as well. Open to suggestions~What do you think of Burt's Bees products?
If you like greasy, cakey, thick products then go ahead and go with Arbonne. Their products are WAY to overpriced and poor quality. Burt's Bee has been excellent. I use the baby bee lotion on myself and my children and their shampoo/ conditioner. I havent tried any other of their products as of yet BUT I LOVE the results of the ones Ive used and Im very picky with lotions and shampoosWhat do you think of Burt's Bees products?
Okay but overpriced in England.
Its a very natural product that works great!


I love their lipgloss!
I have only tried the chap stick and the tinted chap stick I really like them and they keep me lips soft.
i LOVE the lip stick thingy with a chap stick built in. they might be a little pricy, but SOOOO worth it
I'm not a fan of their chap sticks. They are expensive and make my lips peel...They are way to waxy...
the lipstick/chapstick are great colors!!! they are very light and they taste good!! however very expensive...





for lip gloss try c.g. bigelow from B%26amp;BW!!!





pricey but soooo worth it!
I love ALL of their products -- especially their lip balm!
I personally don't like Burt's Bees products. The smell and the quality are not that great. I think Kiss My Face organic products are a better choice.
I like their chapstick and lotion.
I dont really like them that much. I prefer EO. Go to Whole Foods, they have a huge selection of natural products to pick from- many of which are better and more natural than burts bees.
Burt's Bees products are wonderful and they are all toxic free - they use no harsh chemicals or unnecessary fillers + use only natural colors which wont dye or harm your skin!
I think they are okay I do not believe they are as natural as they say. I think Arbonne has more natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan