Thursday, December 3, 2009

Zits on lips due to lip gloss vs. Burt's Bees balm?

I just started using Burt's Bees lip products and I LOVE them. I currently have the balm in Pomegranate and another one with the shimmery color in Guava. I usually have trouble with lip gloss though because it gives me zits on my lips when I use it too often. Has anybody had these problems with Burt's lip balm as opposed to lip gloss? I've noticed that my lips are a bit itchy since I've been using it all day (probably because of the pomegranate oil), but the balm is so nice!!Zits on lips due to lip gloss vs. Burt's Bees balm?
ok, you dont have pore on your lips, so you cant get zits on your lips. but your probably getting a rash. i wouldnt try the pomegrante one, try like the regular bees wax, seems like you just have sensitive lips.Zits on lips due to lip gloss vs. Burt's Bees balm?
you are allergic if your lips itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan