Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is you opinion on Burt's Bees?

I'm curious about Burt's Bees products. They tend to be more expensive, but some people swear by them, and are willing to pay the extra money. If you have ever used Burt's Bees products, which would you consider their best products? And which would you say are definitely not worth spending the extra money on? Also, are their any alternatives that you think work just as well as Burt's Bees, but are less expensive?





Thank you :)What is you opinion on Burt's Bees?
I love Burt's Bee's, it's defiantly worth paying a little extra for them - but you end up saving in the long run. With things like their body lotion you only need a small amount for alot of moisturizing, whereas a cheaper brand you'd have to drown yourself in it to get anything. Also try some of their shampoo's, particularly the pomegranate and soy one, works like a proper shampoo should do - cleanses your hair rather then just frothing up into a head full of bubbles.What is you opinion on Burt's Bees?
in my opinion they work ok but not that great I think it mostly depends what type skin you have in my case I have sensitive skin with slightly dry skin I have try some of their face cleanser %26amp; toner some of their face soap %26amp; hair shampoo I don't really like the cleansers it makes my skin too dry, face soap is too harsh on my skin, toner has alcohol in it too drying it left my skin red, hair shampoo doesn't lather alot %26amp; left my hair dry, brittle so some people would like they stuff but for my opinion I have try better organic stuff that cost less you just need to discover by your self .
Jules





burt's bees is a good brand, but I found something better


for me called extreme pout lip balm


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>


plus they ship all order 4 free any where in the world





these lip balms moisturize my lips but also plump them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan