Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which do you prefer-Avon, Burt's Bees, or Bonne Bell?

I am doing a project of my econ class and I need 100 people polled.Which do you prefer-Avon, Burt's Bees, or Bonne Bell?
burt bees, it is really good and very natrualWhich do you prefer-Avon, Burt's Bees, or Bonne Bell?
If I can only pick from those 3... then Burts Bees. (although my personal choice is not listed)
I prefer Avon because the chapstick is so creamy and smoothe. But Bonne Bell is great because of all the flavors.
burt bees
i would say bonne bell
Burt's Bees
none of these best. I like the feel of Bees but it makes your mouth look white. Avon is smooth but it does not last long if you have chapped lips. Otherwise it is fine.


Put me down for Avon or the none of these category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan