Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products for acne?

If so what ';regime'; works best for acne?Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products for acne?
Yes! I have. It's REALLY good. :-) I like the Orange Essence


Facial Cleanser. I also really like the lip balm. They have really good products and they are all almost natural. Burts bees stuff is really good for acne. Really, :-) try it! Here is a link so you kow where you can buy it. http://burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>





Good Luck!Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products for acne?
YEAH! :-) Report Abuse

Yes, I have the tomatoe bar, and it works wonderfully for me! Report Abuse

I have slight acne and I have tried lots and lots products. I have not tried Burts Bee for acne but I use Dermalogic and its amazing stuff.
I've never used it for acne, but I do use their products and I love them, they are awesome and do what they say they do. I use the marshmallow moisturizing cream, I love it, and I also use some of their hand stuff, I love that too, and I also use the stuff that comes in the little green tin thats for scars and stuff, it's all very good stuff!
I tried it and it dried my skin so bad and made my acne worse.
No, I haven't used their products for acne cause well, I dont have it but, I love the rest of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan