Thursday, December 10, 2009

The ultimate chapstick question! Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, or Nivea Labello?

Which one's your favorite?


Let the argument begin.





For sure though, Vaseline is the GODDESS. THEE ultimate moisturizer known to mankind :PThe ultimate chapstick question! Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, or Nivea Labello?
burt's bees by far.The ultimate chapstick question! Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, or Nivea Labello?
Burts Bees definitely. Vaseline is actually drying (as is anything containing petroleum). use it regularly and while it might feel like it provides instant relief, long term it will dry out your lips.
BURTS BEES! %26lt;3
BURT's BEES is the best chapstick ever ever ever Carmex is second best though.
Carmex and blistex.
i have always had that thing for cherry labello i loved it! those were the days.....
chapstick:)) I like cherry scented ANYTHING lol so.. :P
Carmex works best for me. My kids use it as well. It heals chapped lips and coldsores faster and more effectively than any thing I've ever used. It also moisturizes.
i personally like softlips!!! you get it at longs, i definately recommend it!!
chapstick! the moisturizing one in the blue stick. nice and simple, love it.
yeah i love vaseline and burt's bees!
the cherry carmex.


when it comes to lip balms,


i love chapstick the best.
chapstick idk why i just love it!
I sure LOVE Burt's Bees, it leaves my lips silky soft. And it smells MINTY!!!!! I just had to sya that I just ADORE Burt... lol


the guy that made it. I wonder if his name was really Burt... hmmm
carmex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan