Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which Burt's Bees lip balm should I get?

I am new to Burt's Bees and I got this coupon towards one free original lip balm (tube or tin), replenishing lip balm, or honey lip balm. Any recommendations?





I need a lip balm that lasts longer (I've been using so many lip products taht soon, they dont moisturize as well, leaving me w/ dry lips).Which Burt's Bees lip balm should I get?
Get the original. I've tried all and none of them work as well as the original. The replenishing and honey ones have a bit more flavour but they don't last as long and make you need more after a bit. The original will last for hours on end.Which Burt's Bees lip balm should I get?
I LOVE the honey lip balm in the tins. They are amazing.
all of them, once you get one your gonna want more i swear


im addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan