Thursday, December 10, 2009

Addictive Burt's Bees Lip Balm-- Urban Legend?

I have multiple friends who insist that Burt's Bees lip balm is so addictive because ground- up glass is added to the mixture. The glass supposedly creates tiny cuts and an addictive ingredient seeps in through the cuts. This seems highly improbable to me, but so many people are sure of it. I googled it, but found nothing. Can someone help me out here?Addictive Burt's Bees Lip Balm-- Urban Legend?
Yeah, they were saying the same thing about chapstick 30 years ago.





It's an urban legend, I've used it and never felt the need to buy another tube.Addictive Burt's Bees Lip Balm-- Urban Legend?
Whatever!!





Do you really believe that the FDA would approve a product with ground glass in it - and addictive substances?





I have used the product for 30 years as have almost all my family.





No cut lips, no addictions.





When someone makes a ridiculous statement, spend a few minutes thinking about it......
Um ok thats just stupid.


seriuosly ure freinds are strange

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan