Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like Burt's Bees skin care line opinions?

I know my answer but I wan to hear from you


any good or bad opinion works just be specific


10 points for the best answerDo you like Burt's Bees skin care line opinions?
ehh i have some of their lotions and they work well but they dont smell that greatDo you like Burt's Bees skin care line opinions?
I love Burts bees skin care line


the thing i like the most about it is the fact that all of the products are natural. i feel like its safe to put it on my face and that it will really improve the entire look of my skin. I also love the smell and how it is very light and sensitive on the skin.
i love burts bees i use every thing! i love their chapstick and their baby oil the most! the i put a little baby oil on after each shower and it gives my skin a perfect glow! and their chapstick always heals my chapped lips lol
They are kind of expensive, so I have never bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan