Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can i find burt's bees product?

i've been looking everywhere for burt's bees lip shimmer because my friends reccomend it to me. so i went to walmart but i couldn't find it? but my friends said thats where they got all their burt's bees products. so i was just wondering at what section would i find the burts bees lip shimmer at walmart? cuz i think i'm looking in the wrong section. thanks so much, your answer is greatly appericated! oh and what shade should i get the lip shimmer in?Where can i find burt's bees product?
To find the store nearest you, click here and put your zipcode:





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FindStores?catalogId=10051%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1Where can i find burt's bees product?
I see Burts Bees everywhere. Any pharmacy like CVS and they even have it at Borders.
walgreens
I would recommend pale pink or mint white. i found mine in Borders or Whole foods. definetly whole foods because they have the natural stuff.
just go to a drugstore like walmart and cvs. they are either at the front of the store, where you buy your items, you cud prolly find it with all the other make up products too.
I don't know that a lot of Walmarts carry Burt's Bees products. You can buy them from the website www.burtsbees.com of course. I have also found them at Harris Teeter, some CVS pharmacies, Walgreens, and health stores like GNC.





I hope this helped.
I've seen those products in CVS.
Try Trader Joe's. They may not be where you are, though.


Try asking a store employee where to locate the item you are looking for. They should be able to help you.
try any pharmacy like


CVS


Walgreens





I've seen burt's bees product in CVs, not sure about the lip shimmer. Otherwise, search teh internet
i get mine at borders or sallys. ! well good luck. !
Rite Aide, Walgreens, 7-11 has lip balm, Walmart and Target.





Look on Burt's Bee's website. they might tell you to be sure
You usually get Burt Bees Products at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, (I've personally never seen it at Walmart before). I've seen multi packs aswell that have like 5 different shades, I think those are great that way you can try them all and see which one is your favorite! You can also get some of the Shimmers online at Drugstore.com I just checked and they have reviews so you can find some info about them before you buy it. I'm pretty sure they have every single color of Shimmer lip product Burts Bee makes. Hope this helps!
Border's.
i've seen them in ulta. good luck.
Borders carries their lip balms at the check out counters.


Target has the whole series of products.
Target, that's where I get mine. If they don't carry it in your Target store, u can get it on their website.
i think u can find them at like camping stores like campmor but they usually have them at the grocery store or a drug store like cvs.
wallgreens
Try Sally's Beauty Supply. That's where I get mine. You might also find them in most drug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan