Thursday, December 3, 2009

Burt's Bees? Which chapstick actually works great?

I don't like the regular chapstick because they don't work too well, it always makes my lip all peely and gross. I've never tried Burt's Bees, does anyone know if they work really well, like make your lips moisterized for a long time? Burt's Bees? Which chapstick actually works great?
Yeah, Burt's Bees works really well, it repaired my lips within 2 days =]]Burt's Bees? Which chapstick actually works great?
Burt's Bees- the regular yellow stick is really good. I totally agree with the other post- the shimmers are not good. If you want color- Bobbi Brown tinted lip balm is fabulous! It is extremely moisturizing and feels great. Also- Origins has a lipstick in the green tube that is very moisturizing and it has a little hint of mint to it.
Yeah, I love them; and everyone I know who has tried them loved them.


This one:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


The original, is my favorite!


This one's good if you want to protect your lips from the sun:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


But i def. don't like it as good as the original.


This one I really didn't like:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


Go ahead and look at the reviews; a lot of them are mixed, but the overall rating will tell you how good it is.


I'd definitely go for the original, it makes your lips kind of tingle in a good way.


Oh, and a trick I learned in 7th grade:


put it under your eyes when you want to cry, say if you want to get out of school, it'll really make you cry!


Hope I helped. (:
Burt's Bees is my favorite. I like the original one, and the honey flavored one. The lip shimmers aren't that great, neither is the medicated chapstick. The medicated chapstick tastes terrible and isn't even that good.
I love it burts bees. it has this minty tingling feeling which is wierd at first but cool. i carry mine in my purse and normally put it on two or three times a day. also, the chapstick all naturals make my lips super smooth for a long time too.
I love that stuff!!!! You may not like it because the peppermint oil makes your lips burn/tingle but it goes away. Its very moisturizing and it smells great. Just wish it was a little cheaper. Other than that I love it and would buy again.
burt's bees has some great products. lip gloss included. i've had many different fragrances, tubes, and tubs, and never been disappointed. their lotions and soaps are excellent also, although pricey.
ya Burt's Bees work really really good.....it lasts me from like 8(when i go to school) until about 4 an hour after i get back from school





if u put a good amount on them it'll last longer :)


but dont liek glob in on so the wax part like comes out in chunks :)
I like Blistex, or Carmex, Burts Bees works okay too, but I like the white tube of blistex its very moisturizing, and Carmex is great as well
Burt's Bees is the best! It really works. I use the beeswax lip balm. It makes you lips moist and soft.
I think that it works well , my friend bought some and said that it's great .





: o )





x Arianna x
Burts Bee Products work Wonderful
yea i only use burt's bees


it works really well and it doesn't get peely at all--it lasts too
I am a big fan of Carmex myself .. it isnt very tasty or smell good but it works wonders
Yes it does...
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan