Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I find Burt's Bees products at Target?

I am going to Target later today and would like to know if they have Burt's Bees products. If you know, could you please tell me? Thanks!Can I find Burt's Bees products at Target?
Well you're in luck. They do have Burt's Bees stuff! A lot of it too.. more than Wal-Mart.Can I find Burt's Bees products at Target?
Yes!





They recently started selling them! :]





They don't have a wide of range as some organic stores do (Whole Foods Market, exc.), but they still carry quite a bit!
At most Targets they carry Burt's Bees products. Usually only the chapstick.
Yes they have them there. They're actually having a huge sale on their products now. :]


Hope that helps!
yes they do, as does cvs if there is one of those closer
why dont you go look......
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan