Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do Burt's Bees Skin care products WORK for OILY SKIN?

if they do...which products???





stories are welcome.Do Burt's Bees Skin care products WORK for OILY SKIN?
I have had problems with greasy skin. One product that worked for me was the ';refining mask'; by proactiv. It is pricey but it really does work.Do Burt's Bees Skin care products WORK for OILY SKIN?
Personally, they have not worked for me. I had high hopes for their apricot scrub but my skin felt icky and waxy after. The residue would not come off my skin and was so thick I could scrape it with my nails. Had to use another product just to get it off!
I hated it because it was sticky and heavy. Breaks out a lot of people too.
yes. my aunt uses them all the time. they work excellently

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan