Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which one is the best: burt's bees, aquaphor, carmex, or blistex?

my lips seriously peel off every 5 days. which one should i use to STOP them from peeling off? i heard that when you use carmex, your lips would get use to it then if you stop using it, your lips would peel off more. is that true?Which one is the best: burt's bees, aquaphor, carmex, or blistex?
I've got this annoying problem too.





I find the best is the medicated Blistex in the cream colored round disk. Those wax based ones are kinda crappy.Which one is the best: burt's bees, aquaphor, carmex, or blistex?
i'd say burts bee's cause its organic, but it sorta smells alot like honey. but carmex and blistex work fine. maybe try vaseline too, put it on at night and wear it through the night, i do it and i dont have chapped lips anymore!!!





p.e.a.c.e


%26lt;33
i've used burt's bees, aquaphor, carmex, and blistex and honestly, they all either worked for a while and stopped or they just irritated my lips even more





i use jack black lip balm and rosebud minted rose lip balm. they are both soothing and have not irritated my lips!
I don't know if you will be able to find this in your area, but there is a french product that really helped my lips. It's from La Roche-Posay, ceralip lip repair cream. The first time I tried it i got immediate result 12h later. Do not us cheap pharmacy kinds, they will make it worst, they have too much silicon and junk.
I can't live without carmex. My lips are very sensitive, and it's the only one that I've tried that really works. I've been using it for years.
Burts bees replenishing lip balm is amazing!! I had really cracked and nasty lips for the longest time and it was gone in just a few days. There regular lip balm is good to but what your talking about needs the replenishing balm. Also change your toothpaste and take 1 tsp. brewers yeast in water once a day.


Hope this helps!!!
i tried carmex and its like the bomb. my lips are smoother now. even though it kinda hurts dont rub it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan