Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much is this Burt's Bees?

http://www.burtsbees.com/wcsstore/Bee2C/images/products/139_l.jpg





I want to buy that. 3 in 1. How much it costs?How much is this Burt's Bees?
According to the website it is $8.00. I have seen Bert's Bees in Cracker Barrel, grocery stores, and even Border's book store so maybe you can find it cheaper in some other places.How much is this Burt's Bees?
My guess is around $7.00. Have you tried a website like Burt's Bees?


I have one lip balm and it was under $4.00 at Walgreens.


I looked on the website and it is $8.00.(I was close.)
i would say around 6-7 they have that at target actually. The reason y i say 6-7 is becuz i bought a 2 pack for a little over 5 bucks!! I love burts!!
4 dollars?


not much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan