Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are the Burt's Bees products harsh on skin?

I just bought the Burt's bees facial kit and some of it's ingredients seem like they would be to harsh for sensitive skin like mine. Has anyone had a reaction to their products?Are the Burt's Bees products harsh on skin?
heck no! they are made of natural ingredients and are definitely some of the best products i've ever used! i also have sensitive skin. the only thing that was ever harsh for me was the orange peel face mask.





(p.s. their chapstick is the all time BEST.)Are the Burt's Bees products harsh on skin?
I'm allergic to their products.
I have (probably) the same kit as you, and have never had a reaction to the products. Neither has my Mom, and she has VERY sensitive skin.
You probably won't be able to tell by others results. If I were you I would do a patch test on the behind your ear or something and see if you have a reaction there. If you don't ahve a reaction there you probably won't have one at all. Good luck!
No, they're made of all-natural products and are very gentle on the skin.


I have used many of their products, their honey soap, orange facial cleanser, almond hand cream are great and there is no better lip balm than the Burt's Bees.


The make all- natural products for babies, that should be an indication of the gentleness of their products.
The hand balm is great. I have my wife rub it on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan