Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who has ever used Burt's Bees products?

If you have, what product have you used and what did you think of it? I have dry skin and somewhat sensitive skin and I'm thinking of trying this brand.Who has ever used Burt's Bees products?
My husband got me a sampler set for Christmas and I love the lip products and the milk %26amp; honey lotion. The rest of it I'm not too thrilled with, especially the shampoos!Who has ever used Burt's Bees products?
i have used those products, the chpastick works like magic
Burts bees is awesome stuff you really should try it


I use the chapstick ands the burn stuff the most it really works!
Chapstick is great!
i use the chapstick and hand cream. it works well, but the chapstick kind of tingles. it can be too much it you have sensitive skin
I use the lip moisturizer/protector and I like it, it doesn't seem to wear off as fast as most other products. I have tried the hand cream and it seems pretty good also.
I like it but if you have sensitive skin watch out some of their products contain natural oils like peppermint which might be too much for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan