Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies, what is one of your favorite Burt's Bees Products?

Chap stickLadies, what is one of your favorite Burt's Bees Products?
Their 'Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion'. I put it on at night and in the morning my skin is still hydrated because it has bees' wax in it so it keeps the mosture from escaping. I would reccomend getting this product :)Ladies, what is one of your favorite Burt's Bees Products?
chap stick :D


and almond milk stuff for ur hands
The replenishing lip balm. I have had it for ages and it still hasn't run out! I wear everyday either on its own or with vaseline or some colour over it, it is amazing. :)
The lip shimmers..... I love all shades!!!!





:)
The lip shimmer especially the Rhubarb shade =)
Res-Q ointment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan