Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of 'Burt's Bees' organic products?

I saw the products at Borders and they really interested me. I don't want to just buy them out of no where so I thought I would get some opinions first. Are there any products that you recommend? Why do you recommend them? Note:I would like to spend only about $25 because I have a gift card. Thanks a ton!!Has anyone ever heard of 'Burt's Bees' organic products?
I really like their products!


They are all natural, and made by bees. It's not like the name gives it away or anything lol.





They have many products. I especially like their chap sticks. They always make your lips feel soft, and they even have tinted chap sticks where it gives your lips a little color and shimmer!





The smell though, isn't too nice. But you can't smell it on your lips, or taste it on your lips so it doesn't really matter!





(:Has anyone ever heard of 'Burt's Bees' organic products?
I love it. I would buy it! I never tried anything besides the lip balm but either way its amazing. My lips are always so dry and cracked and i tried a bunch of lip balms and none of them really worked. Burt's Bees actually helped them to look and feel more healthy and the minty sting it gives me always reminds me that it is working. So you should get it. :)
Their lip products are amazing! I recommend them a lot, especially in the winter, it's my must have lip product for the fall. I also recommend their body/lotion things.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They work so great! ! I would defiantly recommend them.
Great products. :)


I loveee their lip products.
Yeah, the whole line of products are good.
Yep. Good stuff. Worth the money.
Their lip balm is the best!
its a pretty good brand and i like their lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan