Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody know where I can buy Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Toner?

The normal size bottles and not the sample size. Oh and I prefer an actual store and not a website. Thanks.Does anybody know where I can buy Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Toner?
I've seen Burt's Bees products at GNC... and also at Borders, but the bigger sizes were at GNC.





Here's the store locater page for them...


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>Does anybody know where I can buy Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Toner?
My best advice would be the Burt's Bees website but since you said you didn't like that alternative, perhaps try Walgreens or CVS. However, other stores may carry it and you will need to search your area. The Burt's Bees website might have locations listed near you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan