Thursday, December 10, 2009

Burt's Bees? Is it really that good?

I checked the website. Does it really do all that it says it does?Burt's Bees? Is it really that good?
hey there! and i love love love Burt's Bees stuff. It works wonders for me even though it costs LOTS. but usually the more expensive an item is the better it works. goodluck!


p.s. read some product reviews online about a certain Burt's Bees item you wanna buy. GOODLUCK!!!! (:Burt's Bees? Is it really that good?
The lip balm is amazing - the cheap $3 one moisturizes chapped lips and cools them because of the beeswax. I've used Chapstick and Carmex but they aren't as cooling as Burt's Bees nor were they as long-lasting and good-smelling in my opinion. It's around the same price as Chapstick so I'd give it a try - it's worth it and lasts months for me. I also love their cuticle cream; I got a sample of it and use it religiously every day - it's addicting!





My mom owns one of their colored lip balm/lipstick combos and she likes it. I also used to use their Tea Tree Oil roller on my acne which helped. As for the other products, I haven't tried them, but overall they have gotten some good followers.
There are pros and cons to Burt's Bees:





PROS:


- a nice minty flavour: I don't know why people say it smells weird, it smells like peppermint and honey.


-the lip balm keeps your lips looking natural: It doesn't look like you are wearing gloss or balm, it looks like your lips are healthy


- all products are almost all natural: The lip balm, for example, is 95.28% natural


-the acne product (I forget the name, but it contains tea tree oil) is said to work very well, although I myself have never used it


-a nice feeling: It gives your lips a nice tingly feeling, and they almost immediately feel moisturized





CONS:


-price: The lip balm is only around $4, but there are still cheaper lip balms and chap stics


- it dries out: I have the beeswax lip balm tin, and I often find that in the morning, it is very hard to apply because it is so dry, and doesn't go on your lips smoothly


-reapplying: Sometimes this product stays on my lips for a very long time, but other times I have to reapply every fifteen minutes or so, sometimes even more.





Although there are some downsides, I would definitely recommend this product, and it is my favourite kind of lip balm. I would choose it over chap stick any day.
that guys being an...';soothener'; is not a word.


and burts bees is ehhh.


get blistex smooth and shiny or whatever the fcuk its called.





burt's burns on badly cracked lips, lemme tell you that.


and its cold and uncomfortable in the winter.


it also never feels like im getting any on my lips wen i apply it. so i hafta sit there for literally a minute jus to put on some damn chapstick.








its overrated.


its exensive.


i suggest investing in something else.
I like it- the pomegrante one, not so much. It leaves a really bad taste in your mouth.


The plain yellow cap one i think is better than blistex, but provides a similar cooling, just less bitter taste.


I doubt it does everything that they say it does, but what does now a days?


I like it. As far as chapstick goes.
ok, Burt's Bees is the only-AND I MEAN ONLY-chapstick that guys can use. So, basically, it could be horrible and we wouldn't care because it's the only possible male lip soothener!





I'd recommend something else if you are a girl.
NO WAY its chapstick .. how great can it be. personally i dont think its good at all it clumps up and dries on your lips and doesnt have the best smell. id go for regular chapstick sold in stores like cvs or rite aid , walgreen, them kind of places. the cheaper , the better. they all work the same :)
its good, but some of the stuff melts if you order it online or keep it outside for a long time. some of the stuff hardens and smells wierd. the only thing i like is the chapstick and soap. the only thing that works for me is the tea tree oil acne stuff.
It is excellent!!! It may smell weird but it works!!!
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan