Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Burt's Bees Blemish Stick any good?

I saw it in the store and was curious: does this blemish stick actually work? (Please answer only if you have tried it. Thanks.)Is Burt's Bees Blemish Stick any good?
I tried it before - its great, but it dries out your skin quite easily. I use a tea tree oil from Body Works - a British store now in the United States. Burts Bees Blemish stick definatley works, but, if you don't have super oily skin (I didn't...) then I wouldn't suggest buying it.





Hope this helps!


AntoniaIs Burt's Bees Blemish Stick any good?
Don't worry i have used it and it is like the best stuff in the world. I highly recommends it to you!!! It's that good!





GOOD LUCK!!!!!





Answer mine please?





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan