Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do the Burt's Bee Baby Bees products work well for baby? ?

My half brother is due in February and I have already started to get him soem essentials aka clothes, spoons, bibs, and since he will be a winter baby was wondering how all the Burt's Bees stuff works. I use the regular Burt's Bess stuffit constantly and LOVE it but didn't know about the baby products. I don't want him to break out :(Do the Burt's Bee Baby Bees products work well for baby? ?
I love them! Also California Baby products.





Whole Foods has CB products, a lot of other whole/health food stores carry them, diapers.com carries them. I've even heard some Target stores carry them now.Do the Burt's Bee Baby Bees products work well for baby? ?
I use Baby bee diaper ointment, shampoo/body wash, and body lotion on my little one. I chose to use this line because it is free from harsh chemicals which can cause permanent changes on a cellular level in humans. If you want to know about toxicity in toiletries and makeup, check out this site:





http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/splash.鈥?/a>





California baby is also on this site and listed as very low on the toxicity scale. You can buy it from target or www.babycenter.com. I think they also have their own website.





California Baby is rather expensive, but well worth the try, if you don't want toxic chemicals in your baby's body.
the burts bees products are great! very sensitive and dosent have the added crap that other products have, leaves baby smelling so good! i love that baby smell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan