Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am thinking of trying Burt's Bees face products. Any opinions on the product line?

I felt the face creams were too heavy and thick, it did not absorb well in my skin although their lip balm is nice, I did not like the other products. I can recommend another natural brand Bee-Luscious COsmetics and skincare the Papaya enzyme line is light and refreshing and it leaves your skin velvety soft, search bee royal products they are like burts bees in that they are importers of bee productsI am thinking of trying Burt's Bees face products. Any opinions on the product line?
It works very well i use it....The face scrub is VERY good...It helps clear your skin...I would tell many people to you it....Its amazingI am thinking of trying Burt's Bees face products. Any opinions on the product line?
start out with a little sampler kit, maybe you can find them at CVS drugstores. but im personally partial to the cocnut foot cream. it's amazing on your feet and prevents/cures any other little dry spot that might creep up on you like elbows or knees...but otherwise, i love the stuff!!
it works wonders--but it cost A LOT
Never heard of that company before
Amazing stuff. I highly recommend it.
I hear there lip blams are good.
Their products are all natural and really great.
It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it. Everything rocks, except the shampoos and conditioners. I find them very drying. But the face products are fantastic. The cirtrus facial scrub and cleanser are both very invigorating.
They have a really good chap stick.
the burt's bee's products are all natural and they don't test on animals. the shampoos and conditioners are wonderful and the lip balm is great unless you have extremely sensitive lips.
It's amazing and the best thing you can do for your skin.





Good luck, great choice!
I hear its nice, but I had a friend who had a bad reaction due to the soy products in some of the burts bees products..so if you are allergic to soy , check labels.
I love Burt's products. I had problems with very dry lips from living in the desert until I found his lip balm. A family member has eczema and it works great on that too as well as insect bites.
It's great stuff. I used the older persons product line and was very happy. I still use the lipsticks and balms as well!
Uhm, they're kind of cheap. I mean they smell good, are all natural and have cute packaging but I wasn't really impressed with it. I like the idea of them, just not the products. Natural essential oils (like lavender, rosemary etc..) can actually be more irritating to the skin than some synthetics. I know that sounds weird but it's true. Their lip balm with peppermint irritates the heck out of my lips. It's too strong. The honey lip balm is not too bad but too waxy. I do like the uber greasy coconut foot cream though. The carrot body cream smelled gross to me as did the milk body cream and they were both watery. The honey body cream had a strange consistency. It was sticky and watery feeling even though it's thick. For a plain old face moisturizer they may be okay. I found them too be too greasy. If you are worried about wrinkles, puffiness, etc.. perhaps another brand would be better.
if you have oily skin then the tomato soap is really good. They have a blemish healing product that works good too. It all depends on the type of skin that you have. A friend of mine has used the products for older skin and she has been really happy with it.
There products are 99.8% organic which means it can't be bad for you, and on top of that it's healthy. If i were you i would really go for it, i use a lot of their products and i have no complaints..nothing better than au natural...good luck
Yes! I just bought the Burt's Bees lipbalm and lipshimmer (in Rhubarb). Wow! Once I tried it, I just couldn't put it down! I mean seriously, I will probably sound like an addict right now, but I really just could not put the little tin jar down! You feel a pleasant cooling/tingling sensation set to work on your lips as soon as you apply some balm. In addition to that, it smells like peppermint- kinda cute. Anyway, the point is, I was suffering from seriously chapped lipsticks. And aside from gooey heavy glosses, not much else was helping to hide all that yucky cracked skin. I kid you not when I say that I exfoliated my lips (with my toothbrush) and applied the balm almost every 20-30 mins throughout the day, and by the next day, my lips had their natural shine back and were completely smooth and kissable! I'm not exaggerating at all!!! So I'm such a major fan of that product!!! The lip shimmer is basically the same thing but in a tube and with color. Rhubarb looks very dark, but when I put it on, it gives me the same color my lips look when they're 100% healthy. So their lip products are definitely a must-try!!! I've also heard some great reviews about their organic facial makeup line, especially the cream blush. Hope that helps :)
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan