Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many Burt's Bees products do you have?

I've got 14.How many Burt's Bees products do you have?
None.How many Burt's Bees products do you have?
i have 2or4 of every thing especially the shampoo
I have 2 sets of all the manicure stuff and two tubes of chapstick.
I have none.
3, i have the lotion, the lip balm and the hand creme
omg a ton!!! i loooovvveeee it!!!


yea its expensive, but totally worth it!


i swear by the chap stick!
Exactly ZERO! Those products are overpriced.
Just the lip balm.
Zero.
Err...none.
I don't have any.
Just some lip balm that I stole from my mom. I buy tons of Burt's Bees stuff, but I give it all to my mom, because she's in love with it...and I don't blame her one bit! :)
none :/


but i was gonna get some of the lip balm..


i have 19 lip smackers though.i prefer the processed flavour :p
OMG U SERIOUS I NONE!!!!!!!!
wrong, everyone doesn't have some, i have zero
None
uuhh noo
only like 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan