Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does Burt's Bees work?

Like, how effective are their exfoliaters, cleansers, and toners? I know they're all natural and organic ingrediants, which is what attracts me to the product, but I was wondering if they actually work. Any feedback? Right now I'm using Benzyclin, and I really want to stop using it to avoid dangerous chemicals and toxins.Does Burt's Bees work?
It works really well. and the chapstick leaves a tingly feeling on your lips which i like. its not animal tested which is great if you are an animal lover(like me!) i really do like their cleansers but my friend doesn't. I guess it depends on the person.Does Burt's Bees work?
I know several health food, vegan types who use this product. Personally, it doesn't work for me.
try this: www.bodytopia.net





ALL of their products are organic/natural, too. (:
Burt's bees is great! i personally use the chap stick and it works wonderfully! the best part it is that Burt's bees does not test on animals. but u should not worry Burt's Bees is perfectly safe...unless u are allergic to bees was because most of their products contain bees wax
there lipchap is amaaazing = )
Burts bees is great when it comers to lotion and chapstick but the facial line is not the greatest. there are a lot of natural organic companies much better such as jason and BWC
if you want them to sting you.
Burts bees does work. I really love there lotions and hair products. Here are also some other companies: Miessence, Day break lavender farm, Aubrey Organics, Kiss my face.








Hope this helps!!!!
burts bees is so amazing my whole family has it


my brother always loses his and taks mines

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan