Thursday, December 3, 2009

I put my burt's bees lip balm in the dryer.?

its obviously all melted but still kinda like chap stick. is there a way that i can freeze it or something so it is stiff enough to use? when i try to rub it on it just gets all mushy and goes everywhere. i've tried the freezer already. does anyone have any other tips?I put my burt's bees lip balm in the dryer.?
Let it sit a couple of days, or put it in the fridge for a couple of days.


If it doesn't work, just toss it and buy a new pot. It's only a couple of bucks.I put my burt's bees lip balm in the dryer.?
Ummmm...All chapstick does that to some degree if you wash it. You'll just have to dab it on.
Try the refrigerator rather than the freezer, or just throw it out and start over.
It will hardened up on its own. but it's most likely gonna be a little more mushy than normal. You might need to use your finger to apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan