Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products?

Not just the lip balm. What did you use, and did you like it?Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products?
I use Burt's Bees lip balm and skin care products. I like them a lot. I was looking for something natural to use and that's how I got started using them. They do everything they're meant to do plus you can feel good about using them on your skin.Has anyone ever used Burt's Bees products?
yes!love their stuff.its awesome and organic


shampoo also smells good ;)


ha


and also say yes to carrots is a new natural,organic line


its my fav.!


in Burt's bees i like shampoo


face wash


chap-stick


body lotion/self Tanner %26lt;----worked great didn't make me orange at all but works!


say yes to carrots


i loveeeee there face lotion


and their chap-stick is my fav of all!


makes your lips feel SO soft its amazing
I got one of those gift sets one time and my mom and I loved everything in it. It had like balms for your hands and feet that were great and stuff for your nails. They were all pretty good. You should also try the lip balm with color. They're great too.
i use them there great they smell really good an work well. I have used lip balms, lotions, face cleansers and others and i have loved all of them and my friends and family use them and they love them to.
Omg!! i think its the best thing ever!!!
my cousin use them.
i love their baby oil! it makes my skin glow! its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan