Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees any info?

Does anyone have any good things to say about any of the burts bees line.Tonight i saw the stuff for eye wrinkles,i was woundering if anyone has tryed it ,also tryed the face cream.I have problem skin all my life,with breakouts and i have somewhat big pores,i was woundering if this would be the stuff for me.Burt's Bees any info?
I found that Burts Bees was heavy and greasy residue, I did find an amazing cosmetic line called BEE-LUSCIOUS you can look at in on www.beeroyalproducts.com I am using the Royal Gelee masque, the vital skin line and the hydrating creme concentrate , my skin has never looked better or felt better ... I am soft, and supple .. you may want to read about it.. I too break out easily and never did with these products.Burt's Bees any info?
I have used the burn/scar cream for my burns (i am a chef). It was given to my by a co-worker after oil splattered on my face leaving me with a dime sized burn on my cheek. It worked for my face, leaving almost no trace of the burn.
They are WONDERFUL!! I really love the skin care line...I use the cleanser(either lemon poppy seed or orange) with the scrub and then the toner. Also, their make-up is wonderful, as well!
I have only tried their lip balm and I love it.
I dont know if Burts bees products are quality for problem skin, but I do know that it is excellent for dry skin! Sorry if that doesnt help.
Their original (non-color) chapstick is fantastic it makes my lips feel refreshed and voluptuous! I've also tried their hand lotions which seem to work excellently on my somewhat dry skin. I also used their spot treatment acne stick once, i didn't see much of a difference in my skin but it did smell great!
i like their toothpaste, chapstick, and lotions!





the blemish stick didnt quite do the trick for me.. but you could try it





:]
The face creams are not so great! Their lip glosses are the best. If you have problem skin and large pores you could try something like DHC velvet skin coat, it minimizes pores, well, if you use make up it makes it go on smoother and your pores look smaller if not invisible. Their Cleansing oil helps a lot too, I recently tried it and it's amazing, makeup comes off easily and it cleared up my face and the redness I had.
i dont really like their products. especially the face wash, i used it a couple times and it always leaves behind this greasy residue behind. i didnt like their shampoo either and i their carrot stuff and it smells awful...not my taste. but i do like their chapsticks
i love their clay mask! don't really like the creams for face because its so heavy even when i sleep
how old are you? it would've helped if you mentioned your age so that we could help you find the procuct that suits your skin. burts bees lip line is good and its what i have tried so far. i think you should not take risks with skincare products because it can seriously damage your skin. try something gentle maybe from nivea or clinique. l'oreal also has a pore minimizing set. it is usally cleanse tone and moisturize. look for products that do that in a 1-2-3 step way. also find a moisturizer that has spf so that your skin is protected from the sun and is being moisturized at the same time. the sun can really damage your skin by drying it out, and because its dry its easily prone to develop wrinkles. aside from noticeable effects the lower layers of your skin can also change pigment and get damaged...good luck...
i have the blemish stick and it worked out great for me! I have been using it for about 3 weeks and after i put it on (day and night) i put my perscribed demoxcyle (or somthing like that lol)


pads on and it was worked like a charm! But i also you a Powder from Euphoria and it goes on at night and i sleep with it , it is also very natural like the Burt Bees products.








Hope my information helps you get rid' of those acne problems. [=
I like their lip treatments, but their skin creams always seem heavy and tend to leave a film. I have skin similar to yours. I wouldn't try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan